food interaction for LEVO ANAWIN
alcohol interaction for LEVO ANAWIN
pregnancy interaction for LEVO ANAWIN
lactation interaction for LEVO ANAWIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEVO ANAWIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEVO ANAWIN
- SENSORCAINE 0.5% INJECTION(20 ML injection in vial)Astra ZenecaRs. 4.31/ML of injectionRs. 86.20save 32% more per ML of injection
- SENSORCAINE HEAVY 0.5% INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)Astra ZenecaRs. 6.41/ML of injectionRs. 25.65pay 2% more per ML of injection
- ANAWIN 0.5% INJECTION(20 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 3.83/ML of injectionRs. 76.50save 39% more per ML of injection
- BUPIDURAL 0.5% INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 80/injectionRs. 80pay 1170% more per injection
- SENS 0.5% INJECTION(20 ML injection in vial)Astra ZenecaRs. 4.31/ML of injectionRs. 86.20save 32% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR LEVO ANAWIN
- Do not drive or operate machinery as bupivacaine injection can cause sleepiness.
- Consult your doctor if you are on controlled sodium diet since it contains sodium; have respiratory, heart, kidney, liver problems or stomach tumor; swollen stomach due to excess fluid or have fluid in lungs; decreased blood volume.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you feel dizzy, light headed, numbness of lips, tongue and around mouth, problem with sight or hearing after injection of bupivacaine.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LEVO ANAWIN
Q. Is bupivacaine a controlled substance, narcotic, steroid, opioid, or neurolytic agent?
Bupivacaine is not a controlled substance, narcotic, steroid, opioid or neurolytic agent. Bupivacaine is a local anesthetic
Q. Is bupivacaine the same as Marcaine or lidocaine?
Marcaine is the trade name of bupivacaine. Bupivacaine and lidocaine belongs to same class of drugs, however they differ in their some of the properties like duration of action and side effects
Q. Is bupivacaine addictive?
Bupivacaine is not an addictive drug
Q. Does bupivacaine cause respiratory depression?
Bupivacaine can cause respiratory depression if used in head or neck area
Q. How long does bupivacaine take to work?
Bupivacaine generally takes 5-10 min to work and lasts for about 4-8 hours
Q. How long does bupivacaine spinal or epidural injection last?
However the onset and duration depends on individual taking the medicine and method of injection.