food interaction for LEON
alcohol interaction for LEON
pregnancy interaction for LEON
lactation interaction for LEON
medicine interaction for LEON
Avoid Leon 750 mg tablet with dairy products such as milk, cheese, curd, butter, paneer and ice cream.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEON
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LEON 750 MG TABLET
Patients taking LEON 750 MG TABLET
- 83%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEON
- L-CIN 750MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.60/tabletRs. 106same price
- LEVOFLOX 750 MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 10.65/tabletRs. 53.23same price
- LEVOMAC 750 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10.65/tabletRs. 106.47same price
- LOXOF 750 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.65/tabletRs. 106.47same price
- WECURE 750MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Delcure Life SciencesRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 6% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LEON
- Keep out of direct sunlight while taking this medicine to prevent your skin from burning, tingling or severely blistering.
- Take plenty of fluids.
- If you are already taking iron tablets, antacids or sucralfate, take levofloxacin dose at least 2 hours before or after.
- Do not drive, operate dangerous machinery or have similar activities if you feel that your ability to concentrate and react is impaired after taking levofloxacin.
- Do not give levofloxacin to your children or growing teenagers, it can harm the cartilage of their growing bones.
- Do not use levofloxacin eye drop to treat any problem in eye that has not been checked by your doctor.
- consult your doctor before taking this drug, If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LEON
Q. Does levofloxacin/ L-cin 500/ Levomac/ Levoday/ Levobact contain penicillin or sulpha?
No, levofloxacin belong to a different group of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It does not contain penicillin or sulpha
Q. Is levofloxacin gluten free?
Yes, levofloxacin sold as generic is gluten free
Q. Is levofloxacin the same as ciprofloxacin?
They belong to same class of antibiotics, but are different drugs
Q. Is levofloxacin a narcotic?
No. Levofloxacin is not a narcotic drug
Q. Can I take levofloxacin for sore throat, tonsil and strep throat?
Yes. Levofloxacin can be used to treat sore throat, tonsillitis and strep throat infections. Please consult your doctor before taking drug
Q. Can I take levofloxacin with Tylenol/ Nyquil/ Benadryl/ Nexium/ Claritin?
Yes. You can take levofloxacin with Tylenol/ Nyquil/ Benadryl/ Nexium/ Claritin. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Does levofloxacin cover Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus?
No. Levofloxacin is not effective against Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
Q. Does levofloxacin affect birth control?
No. Levofloxacin does not affect birth control pills. Please consult your doctor to confirm whether you require a secondary birth control measure while taking levofloxacin.