Medicine Overview of Lenomust Capsule
Lenomust 25mg Capsule is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma
and lepra reaction.
Headache, Weakness, Nausea, Rash, Breathlessness, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Edema (swelling), Loss of appetite, Decreased white blood cell count, Decreased calcium level in blood, Weight gain, Muscle weakness, Fatigue, Fever, Anxiety, Blood clots , Dry skin, Weight loss, Confusion, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Neuropathy, Constipation, Tremor.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Lenomust 25mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Lenomust 25mg Capsule modulates the activity of body's immune system and helps indirectly attacking the cancer cells. It also stops the growth of blood vessels in cancer.
In Depth Information on Lenomust Capsule
- You may be monitored with regular blood tests before and during the treatment as lenalidomide may cause a fall in the white blood cells and platelets, required to fight infection and blood clotting.
- Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury and avoid contact with people who have colds or infections.
- You should not donate blood, semen or serum during treatment and for 4 week after the end of treatment.
- You may be at risk of developing acute myelogenous leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma tumor lysis syndrome, fatal liver problems, severe skin reactions and fatal heart problems during treatment with lenalidomide. You should discuss in advance the benefits and risks of taking lenalidomide.
- Lenalidomide is not recommended for use in children and adolescents under 18 years.
- You should use proper contraceptive methods at least 4 weeks before, during and until 4 weeks after stopping treatment.
- Woman of childbearing potential will be required to undergo pregnancy tests before, every 4 weeks and after the treatment.
- You should inform your doctor or dentist that you take lenalidomide before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Do not drive or operate machines while taking lenalidomide as it may make you feel dizzy, tired, sleepy or have blurred vision.
Lenomust Capsule related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Lenomust 25mg Capsule is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Lenomust 25mg Capsule is probably unsafe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
You may feel dizzy, tired, sleepy, have vertigo or blurred vision after taking Lenomust 25mg Capsule and this may affect your ability to drive.
Lenomust 25mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Lenomust 25mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Lenomust 25mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Lenomust 25mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Lenomust 25mg Capsule
What were the side-effects while using Lenomust 25mg Capsule? How do you take Lenomust Capsule? How much was the improvement? Please rate Lenomust 25mg Capsule on price What are you using Lenomust Capsule for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Lenomust 25mg Capsule. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Lenomust Capsule
Lenomust an immunomodulatory and an antiangiogenic agent andis used to treat multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes and mantle cell lymphoma in certain patients. It is a chemotherapy-like drug and has the same cytotoxic effects as chemotherapy drugs as in to kill myeloma cells but the mechanism of action is different
Lenomust is administered orally as a capsule
Lenomust works by affecting the body's immune system and directly attacking the cancer cells
Hair loss could be a side effect of using Lenomust. Always consult your doctor before its use.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Lenomust 25mg Capsule: VRS, OHM, PEN, EQN, HNP, DHR, DPL, MAK, ZEL, GPT, HZF, ZVP, MDO, P2P, DVH, RKS, CLT, SCH, KMC, BTM, RWP, INC, RPP, NSL, DGN, SGH, SAF, PMA, MSD, SHD, BMJ, RHW, KHH, SHC, MDH, SDM, KHC, DFP, HSP, HGI, 9T9, HAT, SYN, IPL, NNH, NVL, WSI, SBA, SJP, PLT, OIP, IAD, AYU, MMS, NDP, ESY, JIV, VDH, UMP, MAM, JVN, NAS, SVH, TOM, HPC, RUS, USF, ATP, JVO, GBL, ENP, DYG, HIP, DLP, GPP, SSA, DPP, QTM, BAP, NVY, FGH, ANT, RSS, HTS, EMB, QLF, BLE, TRP, ABP, RDR, SLN, BBS, RSA, OLT, BHP, STA, LHA, EVP, TNH, SBL, AYM, BIO, BAL, PWN, MAX, BHM, AAR, NTB, PTI, PVP, TFP, GHR, SHP, ATL, THP, BDN, JSL, GNC, HMP, MPC, MLC, BSN, HBV, NXG, SRG, RHL, AAY, OWP, RPI, GTC, AGT, SGC, HEX, RDH, VNS, LCC, AMR, DAO, SWA, GTK, ARD, PRN, WHL, RJH, PNT, ADT, PPR, SWP