food interaction for LEFNO
alcohol interaction for LEFNO
pregnancy interaction for LEFNO
lactation interaction for LEFNO
medicine interaction for LEFNO
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEFNO
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LEFNO 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking LEFNO 20 MG TABLET
- 93%Once A Day
- 5%Twice A Day
- 1%Alternate Day
- 1%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEFNO
- LEFRA 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 19.04/tabletRs. 190.36save 1% more per tablet
- LEFUMIDE 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 19.04/tabletRs. 190.36save 1% more per tablet
- RUMALEF 20MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 14.16/tabletRs. 424.87save 26% more per tablet
- ARAVA 20 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 19.04/tabletRs. 571.10save 1% more per tablet
- CLEFT 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 19.04/tabletRs. 190.36save 1% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LEFNO
- Do not drive or operate machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with leflunomide.
- Do not start leflunomide, if you have a kidney, liver, blood or lung problem; have low level of proteins in blood (hypoproteinemia), low level of any blood cells, or suffering from any disease with lowered immunity like tuberculosis or AIDS.
- Do not start leflunomide, if you have intolerance to some sugars because this medicine contains lactose (a type of sugar).
- Do not take leflunomide, if you are going to receive any live vaccine; or if you experience a widespread rash with blisters and peeling skin (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), widespread peeling of the superficial layers of the skin (toxic epidermal necrolysis),or drug reaction with eosinophilia and systematic symptoms (DRESS).
- Avoid using leflunomide, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR LEFNO
Q. Is leflunomide an NSAID, immunosuppressant, blood thinner, chemotherapeutic agent?
No, leflunomide is not an NSAID, blood thinner or chemotherapeutic agent. It is an immunosuppressant anti-rheumatic drug
Q. Can I take Tylenol (acetaminophen), or ibuprofen with leflunomide, or Arava?
You can take Tylenol or ibuprofen with leflunomide or Arava which is brand name of leflunomide
Q. Does leflunomide cause weight or hair loss, bruising, high blood pressure, nausea, cancer, fatigue, or weight gain?
Leflunomide may cause weight or hair loss, bruising, high blood pressure, and nausea (urge to vomit), but it is not known to cause weight gain, fatigue or cancer
Q. Does leflunomide help psoriasis?
Yes, leflunomide is used in the treatment of psoriasis.