food interaction for LARINATE
alcohol interaction for LARINATE
pregnancy interaction for LARINATE
lactation interaction for LARINATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LARINATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LARINATE
- FALCIGO 120MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 38.88/ML of injectionRs. 388.80pay 38% more per ML of injection
- COMBITHER AT 120MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 390/injectionRs. 390pay 1280% more per injection
- FALCINIL FORTE 120MG INJECTION(2 injections in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 194.40/injectionRs. 388.80pay 588% more per injection
- RTSUNATE 120 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 467.50/injectionRs. 467.50pay 1554% more per injection
- ENDOMAL AT 120MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Almet Corporation LtdRs. 336.85/injectionRs. 336.85pay 1092% more per injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for LARINATE
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to artesunate.
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor you are in first 3 months of pregnancy or If you are breast feeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking artesunate because you may feel sleepy.
Frequently asked questions for LARINATE
Q.Is artesunate banned in India?
No, it is available in India with doctor's prescription only
Q.What is artesunate amodiaquine/ Winthrop/artesunate injection?
These are trade names of artesunate containing products. It is used for the treatment of malaria. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Why is artesunate better than quinine?
Intramuscular or intravenous injection of artesunate has shown better treatment effects than quinine. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Does artesunate contain sulphur?
No, it does not contain sulphur
Q.How does artesunate work?
It acts by producing free radicals which kills the malarial parasite (Plasmodium)
Q.Where does artesunate come from?
It is derived from Artemisinin tree.