food interaction for LAPIN
alcohol interaction for LAPIN
pregnancy interaction for LAPIN
lactation interaction for LAPIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LAPIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LAPINNo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for LAPIN
- Do not take Pancreatin if you are allergic to pork or any pig product.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Take Pancreatin with a meal or a snack and drink plenty of water.
Frequently asked questions for LAPIN
Q.Is pancreatin acidic?
No. pancreatin is not acidic
Q.Is pancreatin an enzyme?
Pancreatin is a mixture of digestive enzyme like amylase, lipase and protease which help in digesting the food
Q.Is pancreatin good for diabetics?
Pancreatin can be taken by patients with diabetes. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q.Is pancreatin a probiotics?
No. Pancreatin belongs to class of drugs called digestive enzymes
Q.Does pancreatin help reduce inflammation?
No, it has no effect on reducing inflammation.