food interaction for LAMOSYN
alcohol interaction for LAMOSYN
pregnancy interaction for LAMOSYN
lactation interaction for LAMOSYN
medicine interaction for LAMOSYN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LAMOSYN
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LAMOSYN 25 MG TABLET
Patients taking LAMOSYN 25 MG TABLET
- 45%Twice A Day
- 36%Once A Day
- 18%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR LAMOSYN
- LAMEZ 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.20/tabletRs. 42save 25% more per tablet
- LAMEPIL 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 4.67/tabletRs. 46.75save 17% more per tablet
- LAMEZ OD 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.60/tabletRs. 56same price
- LAMRIGA 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Arinna Lifescience Pvt LtdRs. 2.92/tabletRs. 29.15save 48% more per tablet
- EPITIC 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)PsycormediesRs. 3.27/tabletRs. 32.68save 42% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LAMOSYN
- Do not start lamotrigine and consult your doctor if have kidney problems, Parkinson’s disease (movement disorder) have had rash or meningitis after taking lamotrigine or any medicines for epilepsy or bipolar disorder.
- Ask for medical advice if you get suicidal thoughts, frequency of fits increases or worsens, or if you suffer from allergic reaction, life-threatening skin reaction, Stevens-Johnson syndrome (serious, widespread, allergic reaction with a rash involving the skin and internal lining of the organs), extensive peeling of skin (toxic epidermal necrolysis), ulcers in mouth, throat or genitals, sore mouth, red or swollen eyes, high temperature, flu like symptoms, drowsiness, swelling around face, swollen glands in neck, unexpected bleeding or bruising, sore throat, increased liver enzymes, increased white blood cells, reduced red blood cells, enlarged lymph after taking lamotrigine.
- Lamotrigine is not a recommended treatment for bipolar disorder in children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you feel well as lamotrigine can cause dizziness and blurred vision.
- Do not stop taking lamotrigine until your doctor advises to do so and do not stop it abruptly.
Frequently asked questions FOR LAMOSYN
Q. Is lamotrigine safe or dangerous?
Lamotrigine is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is lamotrigine a narcotic, benzo, antipsychotic, depression?
Lamotrigine is not narcotic, benzo. Lamotrigine can be used to treat psychosis and depression
Q. Is lamotrigine a benzodiazepine, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor?
Lamotrigine is not a benzodiazepine or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor
Q. Is lamotrigine the same as Lamictal?
Lamictal is the brand name of lamotrigine
Q. Can lamotrigine be taken with ibuprofen, tramadol, pseudoephedrine (Sudafed), paracetamol (Tylenol), alprazolam (Xanax), gabapentin, Nyquil, Benadryl or Mucinex?
Lamotrigine when taken with ibuprofen, benadryl, tramadol, pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, alprazolam, gabapentin, Nyquil or guaifenesin (Mucinex) can lead to increased side effect
Q. Does lamotrigine get you high, cause insomnia, acne, anxiety, headache, diarrhea, erectile dysfunction or tremors?
Lamotrigine can cause insomnia, acne, anxiety, headache, diarrhea, erectile dysfunction and tremors.