Medicine Overview of Ladogal Capsule
Side effects of Ladogal Capsule
Headache, Hoarseness of voice, Increased hair growth, Edema, Breast size decreased, Weight gain, Acne, Hot flushes, Altered libido, Oily skin, Muscle cramp.
How to use Ladogal Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Ladogal 50mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Ladogal Capsule works
Ladogal 50mg Capsule modulates the action of certain female hormones in the body.
In Depth Information on Ladogal Capsule
Expert advice for Ladogal Capsule
- If you are taking danazol to treat endometriosis or fibrocystic breast disease, you should start the medication during a menstrual period.
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from any of the following conditions: liver, kidney or heart disease, illness that can worsen by fluid retention, diabetes, polycythemia (an illness in which blood gets thicker), epilepsy, lipid disorder, migraine, and if you have shown marked or persistent androgenic reaction to previous gonadal steroid therapy.
- Stop taking danazol if you develop virilization (development of male secondary sex characters).
- Stop taking danazol and seek advice if you experience signs and symptoms of papilledema, headache, visual disturbances, raised intracranial pressure, jaundice or other liver disturbance, thrombosis or thromboembolism.
- Taking danazol may increase your risk of ovarian cancer. Seek medical advice for necessary precautions.
- Carry out liver function tests and blood counts at regular intervals of time.
- Do not drink alcohol while on danazol therapy as it can make you feel sick or short of breath.
- If you are receiving danazol for more than 6 months, it is important to carry out liver ultrasonography twice in a year.
- Do not take danazol if you have rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Special precautions for Ladogal 50mg Capsule
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Ladogal 50mg Capsule is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Ladogal 50mg Capsule is unsafe to use during lactation. Dat+more
a suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Ladogal 50mg Capsule may cause some side effects such as dizziness, a spinning feeling, and changes in eyesight. This may affect your driving ability....
Ladogal 50mg Capsule may cause some side effects such as dizziness, a spinning feeling, and changes in eyesight. This may affect your driving ability.
Ladogal 50mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Ladogal 50mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Ladogal 50mg Capsule may not be advised in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Ladogal 50mg Capsule may not be advised in patients with severe kidney disease.
Ladogal 50mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Ladogal 50mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Ladogal 50mg Capsule is not recommended in patients with the severe liver disease. Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine....
Use of Ladogal 50mg Capsule is not recommended in patients with the severe liver disease. Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Lipicure 10mg Tablet, Liponorm 10mg Tablet, Rosuvas 5mg Tablet, Stator 40mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Danazol, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Ladogal 50mg Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Danazol
Ladogal is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is danazol a progesterone/steroid/anabolic steroid/contraceptive (birth control)/narcotic?
Danazol is a synthetic steroid having additional progestogenic activity. It is not contraceptive (birth control)/narcotic
Ladogal is not a controlled substance.
Substitutes for Ladogal Capsule
Danogen 50mg Capsule
Gynodan 50mg Capsule
Endometryl 50mg Tablet
Ar-Ex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Endometryl 50mg Capsule
Ar-Ex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Gonablok 50mg Capsule
Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd