Substitutes for Lacsyo
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Lacsyo Syrup
Uses of Lacsyo Syrup
Lacsyo Syrup is used in constipation.
Side effects of Lacsyo Syrup
How to use Lacsyo Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It is better to take Lacsyo Syrup with food.
How Lacsyo Syrup works
Lacsyo syrup works by drawing water into the intestine through osmosis, which makes the stool soft and easier to pass.
In Depth Information on Lacsyo Syrup
Expert advice for Lacsyo Syrup
- Avoid taking a Lacsyo for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Lacsyo, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Lacsyo should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Lacsyo contains sugars.
- Take Lacsyo after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Special precautions for Lacsyo Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Lacsyo Syrup should be used with caution during lactation.+more
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Lacsyo Syrup does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Lacsyo+more
Syrup in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Lactitol, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.