food interaction for KINPRIDE tablet sr
alcohol interaction for KINPRIDE tablet sr
pregnancy interaction for KINPRIDE tablet sr
lactation interaction for KINPRIDE tablet sr
It is better to take Kinpride 3mg tablet sr with food.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Kinpride 3mg tablet sr is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR KINPRIDE 3mg tablet sr
Kinpride tablet sr uses
How kinpride tablet sr works
Kinpride 3mg tablet sr indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that can increase the motility of the intestine.
Common side effects of kinpride tablet sr
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhoea.
COMMON DOSAGE FOR KINPRIDE 3MG TABLET SR
Patients taking KINPRIDE 3MG TABLET SR
- 80%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR KINPRIDE tablet sr
- CINITIDE 3MG TABLET SR(10 tablet sr in strip)Vivid Biotek Pvt LtdRs. 19/tablet srRs. 190save 3% more per tablet sr
Expert advice FOR KINPRIDE tablet sr
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR KINPRIDE 3mg tablet sr
Q. What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q. How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.
Q. Why is Cinitapride used with rabeprazole for some conditions?
Cinitapride increases the movement of the gut and is useful in the treatment of conditions like heartburn, dyspepsia and is also useful in the treatment of reflux esophagitis. It has much better efficacy when it is used with rabeprazole.