Medicine Overview of Kinpride Tablet
Side effects of Kinpride Tablet
Headache, Nausea, Diarrhoea.
How to use Kinpride Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Kinpride 1mg Tablet with food.
How Kinpride Tablet works
Kinpride 1mg tablet indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical messenger that can increase the motility of the intestine.
In Depth Information on Kinpride Tablet
Expert advice for Kinpride Tablet
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Kinpride 1mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Kinpride 1mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Animal or human data is not available....
Kinpride 1mg Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Kinprid+more
e 1mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Cinitapride, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Kinpride 1mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Cinitapride
Q. What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q. How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.
Q. Why is Kinpride used with rabeprazole for some conditions?
Kinpride increases the movement of the gut and is useful in the treatment of conditions like heartburn, dyspepsia and is also useful in the treatment of reflux esophagitis. It has much better efficacy when it is used with rabeprazole.
User Submitted Feedback For Kinpride 1mg Tablet
Patients taking Kinpride 1mg Tablet
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
How effective is this medicine?