food interaction for KINPRIDE
alcohol interaction for KINPRIDE
pregnancy interaction for KINPRIDE
lactation interaction for KINPRIDE
SALT INFORMATION for KINPRIDE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for KINPRIDE 1 MG TABLET
Patients taking KINPRIDE 1 MG TABLET
- 53%Once A Day
- 43%Twice A Day
- 3%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for KINPRIDE
- CINTAPRO 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 8.19/tabletRs. 81.90pay 4% more per tablet
- CINTAFLUX 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.81/tabletRs. 38.10save 51% more per tablet
- CINESTA 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 6.37/tabletRs. 63.71save 19% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for KINPRIDE
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for KINPRIDE
Q.What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q.How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.