Medicine Overview of Ketopatch Patch
Uses of Ketopatch Patch
Ketopatch 30mg Patch is used in rheumatic pain and musculo-skeletal pain.
Side effects of Ketopatch Patch
Burning sensation, Itching, Skin redness.
How to use Ketopatch Patch
Use this medicine in dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label before use. Make sure the skin is clean and dry. Remove the protective liner of the patch. Do not touch the sticky side. With sticky side down, place the patch evenly onto the skin.
How Ketopatch Patch works
Ketopatch 30mg patch is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of prostaglandin, that causes allergy symptoms and inflammation (swelling and redness).
In Depth Information on Ketopatch Patch
Expert advice for Ketopatch Patch
- Do not apply the gel on broken or injured skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, genitals and mucous membranes and rinse with cold water in case of accidental contact.
- Avoid exposure to bright sunlight, sunlamps or sun beds during topical treatment, and for two weeks after stopping treatment.
- If you develop a skin rash while using this medicine, stop using it and consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms do not disappear after 10 days of use.
- Ketoprofen topical should not be used in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ketoprofen, aspirin, other NSAIDs or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Ketopatch 30mg Patch
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Ketopatch 30mg Patch may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Ketopatch 30mg Patch is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Ketopatch 30mg Patch does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Ketopat+more
ch 30mg Patch in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Ketopatch 30mg Patch
Frequently asked questions for Ketoprofen Topical
Q. Is ketoprofen safe?
Ketoprofen gel is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does ketoprofen contain aspirin, ibuprofen, or ketamine?
No, ketoprofen does not contain aspirin, ibuprofen, or ketamine.
User Submitted Feedback For Ketopatch 30mg Patch
Patients taking Ketopatch 30mg Patch
Once A Day
Substitutes for Ketopatch
No substitutes found for this medicine