food interaction for KETAJEX
alcohol interaction for KETAJEX
pregnancy interaction for KETAJEX
lactation interaction for KETAJEX
Avoid Ketajex 50mg injection with grapefruit juice.
SALT INFORMATION for KETAJEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for KETAJEX
- KETAMAX 50MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12/ML of injectionRs. 120pay 33% more per ML of injection
- KETMIN 50MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 11.68/ML of injectionRs. 116.77pay 29% more per ML of injection
- KETMIN 50MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 10.98/ML of injectionRs. 21.97pay 21% more per ML of injection
- KETAJET 50MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sterkem Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 11.05/ML of injectionRs. 22.10pay 22% more per ML of injection
- KETAVAN 50MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 11.54/ML of injectionRs. 115.38pay 28% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Pankaj SurangeMBBS
- Dr. Hari Hara DashMD
- Dr. Dhiraj Nokera
- Dr. Yogita Pilate
- Dr. Surinder SainiMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for KETAJEX
- Do not eat or drink for at least six hours before administration of ketamine.
- Inform your doctor if you have history of alcoholism, drug abuse or addiction, mental health problem, glaucoma (increased pressure in eye), porphyria (inherited disease that affects the blood), fits.
- Ketamine should usually be combined with a painkiller when used for an operation on the chest or abdominal organs.
- Do not drink alcohol at least for 24 hours after surgical procedure, as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machines at least 24 hours after surgical procedure, as ketamine may make you feel dizzy or sleepy.
- Avoid if Patients is allergic to ketamine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if Patients is suffering from severe heart disease, who have recently suffered a stroke or serious head or brain injury
- Avoid if Pregnant and lactating women.
Frequently asked questions for KETAJEX
Q.Is ketamine addictive?
Ketamine addiction can occur if the drug is taken multiple times and may develop either a mental or physical dependence on the drug effects
Q.Is ketamine an opiate/ narcotic/ stimulant/ controlled substance/ barbiturate?
No. Ketamine is a general anaesthetic and a controlled substance. It is not an opiate, barbiturate narcotic or stimulant
Q.Is ketamine safe?
Ketamine is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is ketamine dangerous?
Ketamine is dangerous if taken at high doses
Q.Does ketamine make you lose weight?
Yes. Ketamine can cause loss of appetite and weight loss.