food interaction for KEFODIME
alcohol interaction for KEFODIME
pregnancy interaction for KEFODIME
lactation interaction for KEFODIME
medicine interaction for KEFODIME
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR KEFODIME
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR KEFODIME
- CEFOTIL 50MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Tengee LifescienceRs. 2.06/ML of dry syrupRs. 61.90pay 13% more per ML of dry syrup
- PROXIT DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Skymax Life Science Pvt LtdRs. 1.97/ML of dry syrupRs. 59pay 7% more per ML of dry syrup
- BROTACEF DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2/ML of dry syrupRs. 60pay 9% more per ML of dry syrup
- GREATCEF 50 MG/5ML DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Ronyd Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 2/ML of dry syrupRs. 59.90pay 9% more per ML of dry syrup
- CEPOTECH 50MG DRY SYRUP(30 ML dry syrup in bottle)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.77/ML of dry syrupRs. 53.18save 3% more per ML of dry syrup
Expert advice FOR KEFODIME
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions FOR KEFODIME
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q. Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.