food interaction for KAPOCIN
alcohol interaction for KAPOCIN
pregnancy interaction for KAPOCIN
lactation interaction for KAPOCIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for KAPOCIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for KAPOCINNo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for KAPOCIN
- It must be used only in combination with other anti-tuberculosis drugs when a bacterial susceptibility test is positive.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast feeding.
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from reduced hearing, kidney diseases or abnormal weakness in muscles.
Frequently asked questions for KAPOCIN
Q.Is capreomycin an aminoglycoside?
Yes, capreomycin is an anti-tuberculosis aminoglycoside antibiotic
Q.Is capreomycin safe?
Capreomycin is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.