food interaction for KABIDARBA
alcohol interaction for KABIDARBA
pregnancy interaction for KABIDARBA
lactation interaction for KABIDARBA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for KABIDARBA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for KABIDARBA
- DARCEPT 40 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)LG LifesciencesRs. 2240.28/ML of injectionRs. 2240.28pay 3% more per ML of injection
- BIONESP 40MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)BioconRs. 2150/injectionRs. 2150save 1% more per injection
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for KABIDARBA
Frequently asked questions for KABIDARBA
Q.What is darbepoetin alfa non-ESRD?
Darbepoetin alfa is protein, it is similar to human erythropoietin. Darbepoetin alfa can be used for anemia in end stage renal disease (ERSD) which is the last stage of chronic kidney disease
Q.What is darbepoetin alfa used for?
Darbepoetin alpha is used to treat anemia associated with chronic kidney failure in adults and pediatric patients, and symptomatic anemia in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy and anemia
Q.How does darbepoetin alfa work?
Darbepoetin alfa works by stimulating bone marrow to produce more red blood cells thereby helps in reducing the symptoms of anemia.