Medicine Overview of Joykem O Tablet DT
Uses of Joykem O Tablet DT
Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT is used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
Side effects of Joykem O Tablet DT
Nausea, Vomiting, Dry mouth, Constipation, Weight gain, Decreased blood pressure, Dystonia, Akathisia, Parkinsonism, Increased prolactin level in blood.
How to use Joykem O Tablet DT
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Dissolve it in a glass of water before taking it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT at a fixed time.
How Joykem O Tablet DT works
Joykem o 400mg tablet dt is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Joykem O Tablet DT
Expert advice for Joykem O Tablet DT
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, have ever had fits (epileptic seizures), Parkinson’s disease, or suffering from dementia.
- Inform your doctor if you have/have a family history of heart disease, uneven heart rate, slow heartbeat, heart disease/condition called prolonged QT interval, stroke, diabetes, blood clots, low levels of potassium in blood, low levels of white blood cells in blood (agranulocytosis).
- Do not drive or operate machinery as amisulpride can cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while on this treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not stop amisulpride suddenly as it may increase the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any of these symptoms: severe allergic reaction (with rash, itchy skin, swollen face, tongue or other body parts); blood clots; fit (seizure).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Special precautions for Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT is probably usafe to use during lac+more
tation. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
You may feel less alert, drowsy or sleepy while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability....
You may feel less alert, drowsy or sleepy while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT is probably safe to use in patients+more
with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Nixitral 100mg Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT
Frequently asked questions for Amisulpride
Joykem o is not addictive. However do follow your doctor’s instructions about dosage and duration of this treatment. It is not a controlled drug
Yes. Joykem o is an atypical antipsychotic
Joykem o is known to cause weight gain. Consult your doctor if you observe weight gain after taking Joykem o
It may take several weeks for a patient to get benefited from Joykem o treatment. Consult your doctor if you observe no improvement in your symptoms after six to eight weeks of treatment.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Joykem O 400mg Tablet DT: 9T9, LCC, HIP, MOM, AYU, ENP, PSP, GNC, KHH, LHA, BIO, RUS, STA, AGT, DDR, PTS, DFP, MMS, GTK, RJH, OLT, BTM, FGH, EQN, MAK, JIV, ZVP, SBL, PEN, ADT, USF, NVL, JMJ, NDP, NWP, OIP, BSN, HEX, GPT, MAX, DPP, HBV, OHM, RSS, DYG, GTC, IPL, DLP, BLP, DEL, SHP, HGI, SAT, PLT, ATP, SSA, EMB, BDN, PNT, SBA, MPC, OWP, RPP, SWA, AAY, RKS, SHM, ATL, WSI, SJP
Substitutes for Joykem O
No substitutes found for this medicine