Substitutes for Jolice Lotion
P Scab 5% Lotion
₹1.17/ML of Lotion
Nixiper 5% Lotion
Canixa Life Sciences Pvt
₹1.23/ML of Lotion
Scabepil 5% Lotion
Psychotropics India Ltd
₹0.59/ML of Lotion
Scabenil 5% Lotion
Psychotropics India Ltd
₹1.07/ML of Lotion
Scabite 5% Lotion
₹1.09/ML of Lotion
Medicine Overview of Jolice Lotion
Uses of Jolice Lotion
Jolice 5% Lotion is used in the treatment of scabies.
Side effects of Jolice Lotion
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin.
How to use Jolice Lotion
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
How Jolice Lotion works
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of parasites including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on Jolice Lotion
Expert advice for Jolice Lotion
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect colored or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to permethrin or any ingredient of its ingredients.
- It should not given to children <6 months.
Special precautions for Jolice 5% Lotion
No interaction found
Jolice 5% Lotion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Jolice 5% Lotion is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
Jolice 5% Lotion does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Jolice+more
5% Lotion in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Permethrin Topical, please consult your doctor.