Medicine Overview of Ivin Injection
Hair loss, Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand), Constipation.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Ivin 1mg Injection blocks replication of genetic material (DNA) in the cancer cells. Thus it stops the growth and multiplication of cancer cells.
In Depth Information on Ivin Injection
- Avoid being near people suffering from infections (such as, cold, flu, contagious illnesses), as you may be more susceptible to infections, while on vincristine therapy, because of possibility of leukopenia.
- Avoid even accidental contamination of eyes with vincristine as it may cause severe irritation.
- Vincristine may cause acute kidney disease (nephropathy) related to uric acid level.
- Care should be taken in elderly patients because they are more susceptible to neurotoxic effects of vincristine.
- In males, vincristine may cause aspermia (lack of semen causing infertility); in females vincristine may cause amenorrhea (absence of menstruation), which may recover after some duration.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Ivin Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Ivin 1mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Ivin 1mg Injection is unsafe to use during lactation.
Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Ivin 1mg Injection may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Ivin 1mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Ivin 1mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Ivin 1mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Ivin 1mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Ivin Injection
Ivin when used in combination with other drugs has shown to be cardiotoxic/ototoxic with unknown cause
Ivin is vinca alkaloid and not an alkylating agent/ an anthracycline
Ivin is a vesicant (irritant) and can cause damage to the blood vessels if it is not administered properly
Ivin does not bind to DNA
Ivin neuropathy is not reversible
Ivin is a FDA approved medication
These side effects are commonly observed with the use of Ivin drug
Ivin works by interfering with the growth of cancer cells (mitotic inhibition) and slows their spread in the body by causing an arrest of cell division in metaphase
Ivin is a plant alkaloid comes from the source called Vinca rosea Linn.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Ivin 1mg Injection: MAX, WHL, AYM, PTI, NVL, ABP, EMB, JIV, SGH, ENP, MAK, KIS, SBA, SHD, BGS, RHW, BIO, DPP, EVP, BAL, NSL, RPP, SAF, DGN, PRN, BMJ, INC, MMS, EQN, SHC, RSA, NNH, HIP, NVY, AGT, BTM, ZVP, RWP, SCH, RDR, SWP, UBL, LCC, JHC, GHR, JVO, GPP, GPT, WSI, QLF, DHP, ANT, BLE, HEX, MSD, NAS, PMA, RKS, DPL, P2P, MLC, CHP, NDP, IAD, PWN, SVS, USF, HMP, SRG, BLS, BHM, SLN, PPR, JSL, HBV, MDO, SMN, BHP, BBS, GTC, RUS, VNS, HTS, MAP, LHA, AMR, THP, DFP, 9T9, SPD, RJH, MDH, MPC, HSP, OLT, GBL, JBT, IPL, HZF, AAR, AVS, KHH, RPI, JVN, BAP, DVH, SDM, SYN, HPC, HGI, CLT, KMC, NNP, VRS, DZY, TFP, SWA, TRP, RHL, HAT, PVP, AYU, VDH, GTK, AWS, EPS, TOM, BHS, ATL, AAY, OHM, ZPR, MAM, LMS, NXG, SGC, RSS, STA, TNH, BSN, VJS, PLT, ATP, SSA, RDH, SVH, DYG, ADT, NTB, FGH, OWP, HNP, ARD, SBL, NWP, DAO, GNC, PEN, SJP, PNT, DHR, ZEL, OIP, UMP, BDN, ESY, KHC, QTM