food interaction for IVAMAC
alcohol interaction for IVAMAC
pregnancy interaction for IVAMAC
lactation interaction for IVAMAC
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for IVAMAC
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for IVAMAC 5MG TABLET
Patients taking IVAMAC 5MG TABLET
- 72%Twice A Day
- 28%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for IVAMAC
- IVABRAD 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.10/tabletRs. 141pay 6% more per tablet
- IVABID 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 15.38/tabletRs. 153.80pay 16% more per tablet
- INAPURE 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 15.30/tabletRs. 153pay 15% more per tablet
- IVANODE 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.80/tabletRs. 148pay 11% more per tablet
- IVABEAT 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 13.20/tabletRs. 132save 1% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for IVAMAC
- Notify your doctor if there is a change in vision (such as brief increased brightness or colored bright lights). It usually starts within the first 2 months of taking the medicine. It may later go away during the treatment or after stopping the medication.
- Notify your doctor if you have any liver problem or heart disease such as sick sinus syndrome (sinus dysfunction), heart blockage and pacemaker use.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy or experience a change in the vision, after consuming Ivabradine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Ivabradine.
Frequently asked questions for IVAMAC
Q.What is ivabradine/ what is ivabradine used for/ Is ivabradine a beta blocker/a calcium channel blocker/?
Ivabradine is a heart medicine used in adult patients to treat symptomatic stable angina pectoris (chest pain) and chronic heart failure. It is not a beta blocker or a calcium channel blocker
Q.How does ivabradine work in heart failure/how does ivabradine work/reduce angina?
Ivabradine mainly works by reducing the heart rate by a few beats per minute which lowers the heart's need for oxygen especially in the situations when an angina attack is more likely to happen and by this it helps to control and reduce the number of angina attacks
Q.Is ivabradine safe/lower blood pressure?
Ivabradine is safe at recommended doses and duration. Low blood pressure is an uncommon side effect of Ivabradine.