food interaction for IVABID
alcohol interaction for IVABID
pregnancy interaction for IVABID
lactation interaction for IVABID
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for IVABID
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for IVABID 7.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking IVABID 7.5 MG TABLET
- 75%Twice A Day
- 25%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for IVABID
- IVABRAD 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 19.95/tabletRs. 199.50save 3% more per tablet
- CORALAN 7.5 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 23.79/tabletRs. 333pay 16% more per tablet
- IVAZINE 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 19.25/tabletRs. 192.50save 6% more per tablet
- IVANODE 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.99/tabletRs. 129.88save 37% more per tablet
- BRADIA 7.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)BioconRs. 14/tabletRs. 140save 32% more per tablet
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for IVABID
- if you are allergic to ivabradine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- if you are breast-feeding.
- if you have symptoms such as tiredness, dizziness or shortness of breath (this could mean that your heart is slowing down too much).
- if you suffer from symptoms of atrial fibrillation (pulse rate at rest unusually high (over 110 beats per minute) or irregular, without any apparent reason, making it difficult to measure).
- if you have had a recent stroke (cerebral attack).
- if you suffer from uncontrolled blood pressure, especially after a change in your antihypertensive treatment.
- if you suffer from chronic eye retinal disease.
Frequently asked questions for IVABID
Q.What is ivabradine/ what is ivabradine used for/ Is ivabradine a beta blocker/a calcium channel blocker/?
Ivabradine is a heart medicine used in adult patients to treat symptomatic stable angina pectoris (chest pain) and chronic heart failure. It is not a beta blocker or a calcium channel blocker
Q.How does ivabradine work in heart failure/how does ivabradine work/reduce angina?
Ivabradine mainly works by reducing the heart rate by a few beats per minute which lowers the heart's need for oxygen especially in the situations when an angina attack is more likely to happen and by this it helps to control and reduce the number of angina attacks
Q.Is ivabradine safe/lower blood pressure?
Ivabradine is safe at recommended doses and duration. Low blood pressure is an uncommon side effect of Ivabradine.