food interaction for ISVEDON
alcohol interaction for ISVEDON
pregnancy interaction for ISVEDON
lactation interaction for ISVEDON
SALT INFORMATION for ISVEDON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ISVEDON
- METAGARD CR 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 14.68/tabletRs. 146.75pay 83% more per tablet
- TRIMACONTIN 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 15.25/tabletRs. 152.50pay 91% more per tablet
- 3 KAT 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrrishti Health Care Products Pvt LtdRs. 8.86/tabletRs. 88.57pay 11% more per tablet
- METAGARD 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 6.45/tabletRs. 64.50save 19% more per tablet
- TAZ SR 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.71/tabletRs. 67.05save 16% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
Expert advice for ISVEDON
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for ISVEDON
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines