food interaction for IRIMIST
alcohol interaction for IRIMIST
pregnancy interaction for IRIMIST
lactation interaction for IRIMIST
SALT INFORMATION for IRIMIST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for IRIMIST
- VISCOTRUST 2% PREFILLED SYRINGE(2 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 57.75/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 115.50save 28% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- V SKO 2% PREFILLED SYRINGE(2 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 57.50/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 115save 28% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- VISCOMAC 2% PREFILLED SYRINGE(2 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 73.02/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 146.03save 9% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- HYMELOSE 2% PREFILLED SYRINGE(2 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 61.47/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 122.93save 23% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Varun GogiaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for IRIMIST
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for IRIMIST
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.