Medicine Overview of Ipranase Nasal Spray
Headache, Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Dizziness, Cough, Throat irritation.
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril. Direct the spray away from the cartilage diving the two sides of your nose and toward the sides of your nostril. As you spray, breath gently and keep the head upright. Repeat in the other nostril.
Ipranase AQ 42mcg Nasal Spray works by decreasing the activity of acetylcholine on the lung. This relaxes and opens up the air passages to make breathing easier.
In Depth Information on Ipranase Nasal Spray
- Appropriate administration of ipratropium with the inhaler is essential for a successful therapy.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with following history of disease conditions: cystic fibrosis (an inherited disease in which thick, sticky mucus builds up and that can damage many of the organs in the body) may be prone to gastrointestinal motility disturbances; glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eyes that causes visual problems), urinary problems or a prostate (a male reproductive organ) condition.
- Consult your doctor if you suffer from allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions such as urticaria, angioedema (swelling of lips and eyes), rash, bronchospasms (constriction of the air passages), oropharyngeal swelling and severe allergy (anaphylaxis).
- Consult your doctor if you suffer from irregular heartbeats after ipratropium nasal spray.
- Ipratropium inhalation sometimes causes wheezing and difficulty breathing immediately after it is inhaled. Consult your doctor immediately.
- Consult your doctor immediately, if you experience pain in the eye or discomfort, blurred vision, visual halos or colored images in association with red eyes due to conjunctival congestion and cornea swelling may be signs of acute narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Do not use your ipratropium inhalers when you are near a flame or source of heat. The inhaler may explode, if it is exposed to very high temperatures.
- Dizziness and blurred vision have been reported. If affected, the patient should be warned not to drive or operate machinery.
Ipranase Nasal Spray related warnings
No interaction found
Ipranase AQ 42mcg Nasal Spray is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Ipranase AQ 42mcg Nasal Spray is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
You may feel dizzy, or have difficulty in focusing, or blurred vision while taking Ipranase AQ 42mcg Nasal Spray
Ipranase AQ 42mcg Nasal Spray is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Ipranase AQ 42mcg Nasal Spray may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Ipranase AQ 42mcg Nasal Spray in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Ipranase AQ 42mcg Nasal Spray, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions about Ipranase Nasal Spray
No, Ipranase is not a steroid
No, Ipranase is not a narcotic
Q. Does it contain opium?
It does not contain opium or its derivative
Ipranase has no known effects on weight gain
Yes, constipation is a known side effect of Ipranase
Ipranase may sometimes cause tachycardia (increased heart rate) in some patients. It is not a common side effect of Ipranase
Ipranase has no known effects on blood pressure
Q. Is ipratropium bromide the same as albuterol?
Ipratropium bromide and albuterol are 2 different medicines. They have the same action. They relax the air passages and make breathing easier (bronchodilators)
Q. Does ipratropium/ ipratropium bromide contain albuterol?
Combination medicines containing both ipratropium bromide and albuterol sulphate are available to treat asthma and associated conditions
Q. Is ipratropium bromide the same as budesonide?
Ipratropium/ipratropium bromide and budesonide belong to different class of medicines but both are used either alone or in combination to treat bronchitis, asthma and associated conditions
Yes, Ipranase/ Ipranase bromide is a bronchodilator used to treat bronchitis, asthma and associated conditions
No, Ipranase/ Ipranase bromide is a short-acting bronchodilator
Ipranase is neither antihistamine nor an antibiotic. It belongs to a class of anticholinergic bronchodilators
Yes, Ipranase/ Ipranase bromide is a short-acting anticholinergic bronchodilator
Yes, Ipranase is safely used in infants. . Patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
No, Ipranase is a bronchodilator for the maintenance treatment of bronchospasm. It is not indicated for the initial treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm where rescue therapy is required
Yes, Ipranase bromide can be used alone as a maintenance therapy in the treatment of bronchospasm, asthma and other associated conditions
Yes, Ipranase bromide formulations have an expiry date. Please Read the details on the package for the correct expiry date.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Ipranase AQ 42mcg Nasal Spray: BBS, SRG, ABP, DPL, CLT, ATP, SVH, AMR, UMP, JVO, NVY, JVN, MAK, GPT, SSA, ANT, AGT, ENP, DLP, RSA, SBL, BIO, VRS, HPC, OWP, HMP, OIP, AAY, PEN, TOM, DGN, TNH, MAX, KHH, USF, HBV, SHD, BDN, STA, PPR, SCH, SGC, HEX, LCC, GBL, SAF, RPP, JIV, DFP, OHM, ZEL, SDM, PVP, PLT, HAT, NVL, PNT, PTI, MPC, GNC, RSS, AVN, SWA, NSL, OLT, THP, MDO, SWP, JMJ, IAD, SYN, PRN, MMS, SAT, BMJ, RJH, RUS, LHA, EQN, RWP, SJP, WSI, HIP, ADT, NWP, ZVP, GPP, NNH, DPP, RKS, ARD, ATL, MAM, 9T9, NXG, RHW, SBA, BHP, BAL, AYU, PWN, SHP, MLC, DDR, FGH, GTK, EMB, MOM, RHL, AAR, INC, BTM, IPL, DYG, MSD, HGI, TRP, NTB, DHR, GTC, WHL, NDP, BSN