Medicine Overview of Intron A Solution for Injection
Side Effects of Intron A are Headache, Dizziness, Blurred vision, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Vomiting, Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Abdominal pain, Agitation, Pharyngitis, Decreased white blood cell count, Viral infection, Dyspepsia, Fatigue, Fever, Anxiety, Depression, Decreased appetite, Cough, Concentration impaired, Nervousness, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth).
Your doctor or nurse will guide you how to use this medicine.
Intron A 18 miu Solution for Injection modulates the body's immune system.
In Depth Information on Intron A Solution for Injection
• Seek immediate medical attention if you observe unusual bleeding or bruising.
• You will be continuous monitored for complete blood cell count, liver function, kidney function, thyroid activity and serum electrolytes prior to and during the treatment of Interferon alpha 2β.
• Tell your doctor if you are being treated for psoriasis (a skin disorder characterized by red, itchy, scaly patches) as the condition may worsen after administration of interferon alpha 2β.
• Inform your doctor if you have a history of or develop any mental disorders such as depression or suicidal behaviors or cirrhosis or liver problems other than Hepatitis B or C.
• Exercise caution while taking interferon alpha 2β as you may develop flu like symptoms of a cold or respiratory infection such as fever, cough, or difficulty in breathing or any sort of allergic reaction.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to Interferon alpha 2β or any of its ingredients should not take it.
• Interferon alpha 2-b should not be given to patients who have preexisting heart disorder, decompensated liver disease, fits (epilepsy) or other nervous system disorder
• Interferon alpha 2-b should not be given to patients who have a history of autoimmune disease or an organ transplant and are on immunosuppressant therapy.
• Interferon alpha 2-b should not be given to patient who have non-responding thyroid condition.
• Interferon alpha 2-b should not be given to children who have any psychiatric condition such as depression, suicidal thoughts.
Intron A Solution for Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Intron A 18 miu Solution for Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Intron A 18 miu Solution for Injection is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Intron A 18 miu Solution for Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Intron A 18 miu Solution for Injection is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Intron A 18 miu Solution for Injection, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Questions Related to Intron A
Report shows higher esr value what should i do.
Dr. Priyanka Shekhar
A very high ESR usually has an obvious cause, such as a severe infection, marked by an increase in globulins, polymyalgia rheumatica or temporal arteritis. A health practitioner will typically use other follow-up tests, such as blood cultures, depending on the person's symptoms. People with multiple myeloma or Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia (tumors that make large amounts of immunoglobulins) typically have very high ESRs even if they don't have inflammationNeed to correlate clinicallyKindly consult your doctor
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Intron A 18miu Solution for Injection: HAT, VSL, MOM, CMC, TFP, LHP, PMA, TNH, MRS, BTM, DLY, PEN, BLS, ZEL, RDH, GLM, CRN, SHD, SAA, DLP, JJE, SAF, MDI, NXG, EVP, LMS, FRM, BLP, HMP, PWN, PVP, PLT, BNT, KNH, IAD, 9MM, QLF, HIP, BHA, HNP, EPS, SWP, HWS, GBL, PPR, RVC, JBT, MSD, BHS, KLC, KIM, DYL, HSM, SHC, BSN, BBS, ENP, VDH, KHD, BMJ, SBL, ASP, DZY, SHG, EAN, AGT, NLG, TRP, NVL, RHS, RGH, GPP, AXM, SNH, JVO, VHP, STS, MKT, USF, GEO, WHP, MIP, RTL, NDP, NWP, AHP, BAL, ALC, AYM, SJP, OLT, GNC, GMA, RSA, SMN, SSS, MAK, DVH, PTI, MAX, SGH, NAS, JSL, BRC, PHC, PNT, IMC, SLN, DYG, JIV, NVY, ATL, HLT, SSI, CMD, THP, JHC, GLD, VNS, SHN, PHN, NSL, MBP, RDR, INC, ATP, JVN, OHM, SIO, MKS, SDE, EEC, GGL, WSI, SBA, BJR, ARD, WAD, TAT, ZPR, HTS, TSS, SVH, BIO, MDO, QTM, NTL, AVL, PNQ, SLC, AYU, UMP, PRT, VJS, BHP, AMH, AAR, ANP, SDM, ADT, SWA, MDH, RKS, BLE, BGS, UHP, DRA, VTR, NNP, AMR, SPD, UVD, XMX, RRP, HSP, YMI, WPL, KIS, HCP, AVB, SYN, OMV, STA, PRC, SMS, SPF, SNG, BDN, DHR, KHC, PTP, MJT, ESY, LCC, ZVP, AYN, OWP, EMB, HGI, DGN, 1MH, RWP, 4IT, NTB, FGH, HEX, DPP, MDN, RHL, BSL, RPI, DHP, BJP, FIP, MAP, DFP, DAO, SBN, AVS, ABP, VSC, GDA, WHL, GHR, RUS, BNC, BDI, NEO, CPK, RAC, VOP, PSF, MAM, HBV, ANS, UPA, BAP, SRG, PRN, NLP, APS, GFL, SCP, HPC, MPC, OWN, OBS, WDE, EQN, HZF, AAY, VRS, ALY, PRL, LHA, RHW, IPL, BHM, DPL, BNA, SCH, KHH, IPP, BBN, GTC, NPH, TOM, RPP, KMC, OIP, CLT, AFT, ANT, HPP, MLC, RSS, SVS, SGC