Medicine Overview of Intifol Injection
Intifol 10mg Injection is used for general Anaesthesia.
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Local site pain, Transient apnea, Slow heart rate, Decreased blood pressure.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Intifol 10mg Injection causes a reversible loss of consciousness allowing surgery without pain and distress.
In Depth Information on Intifol Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had seizures or convulsions, high triglycerides, mitochondrial disease.
- Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 24 hours after you have been treated with propofol, as it may cause dizziness or sleepiness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions: difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Tell your doctor if you have heart, breathing, kidney or liver problems.
- Do not consume alcohol before the administration of propofol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Intifol Injection related warnings
Intifol 10mg Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Intifol 10mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Intifol 10mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Intifol 10mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Intifol 10mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Intifol 10mg Injection is recommended.
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. Use of Intifol 10mg Injection can cause green discoloration of urine.
Intifol 10mg Injection is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Intifol 10mg Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Intifol 10mg Injection: PLT, OLT, AGT, MSD, SWP, MPC, PNT, BBS, TNH, GBL, DPP, SWA, NNH, HPC, RSS, DDR, RKS, SCH, STA, DLP, ADT, SRG, MAX, MOM, CLT, ZVP, BMJ, SHD, JMJ, BIO, OIP, IPL, ENP, INC, SVH, OHM, RUS, SYN, WSI, TRP, JIV, AYU, RWP, GTC, GNC, PVP, AAY, EMB, SAT, HGI, ATL, SAF, RPP, NDP, SDM, BTM, PTI, HBV, TOM, NSL, VRS, HMP, WHL, RHW, ANT, HAT, LHA, SSA, SBA, RJH, MDO, ABP, BSN, PEN, MAK, 9T9, JVO, KHH, FGH, RHL, THP, DYG, ARD, GPT, OWP, BAL, ZEL, GPP, SBL, HIP, PPR, NWP, BHP, DPL, PRN, LCC, AVN, IAD, NVY, GTK, MLC, DHR, UMP, PWN, AMR, NVL, RSA, USF, ATP, SJP, SHP, NXG, NTB, DFP, MAM, HEX, MMS, SGC, JVN, DGN, AAR, BDN, EQN