Medicine Overview of Intiflo Injection
Uses of Intiflo Injection
Intiflo 2mg Injection is used in the treatment of unstable angina.
Side effects of Intiflo Injection
Bleeding, Decreased blood pressure.
How to use Intiflo Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Intiflo Injection works
Intiflo 2mg injection is an antiplatelet medication. It works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Intiflo Injection
Expert advice for Intiflo Injection
- Eptifibatide may reduce the number of blood cells that are needed for clotting. Avoid situations where bruising or injury may occur. Report any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark tarry stools to your doctor.
- Before and during your treatment with eptifibatide samples of your blood will be tested as a safety measure to limit the possibility of unexpected bleeding.
- Eptifibatide should be used with caution in the elderly, female patients and patients with low body weight because of the risk of bleeding.
- Tell your doctor if you are using medicines to thin the blood (anticoagulants) such as warfarin, aspirin etc.
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin, heparin, aspirin, and dipyridamole) or painkillers (e.g. ibuprofen) or thrombolytics (e.g. alteplase) because of increased risk of bleeding.
Special precautions for Intiflo 2mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Intiflo 2mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Intiflo 2mg Injection should be used with caution during lac+more
tation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Not relevant, as Intiflo 2mg Injection is intended for use in hospitalised patients.
Intiflo 2mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Intiflo 2mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Intiflo 2mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Intiflo 2mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
There is limited information available on the use of Intiflo 2mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Intiflo 2mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease....
Use of Intiflo 2mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Eptifibatide, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Intiflo 2mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Eptifibatide
Intiflo is a thrombolytic drug and belongs to a class of drugs called Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors. It works by inhibiting platelet aggregation and thus prevents blockage of blood vessels due to formation of blood clots.
Substitutes for Intiflo Injection
Eptiflo 2mg Injection
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹297.5/ml of Injection