food interaction for INTAVISC
alcohol interaction for INTAVISC
pregnancy interaction for INTAVISC
lactation interaction for INTAVISC
SALT INFORMATION for INTAVISC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for INTAVISC
- HYPROSOL 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 11.33/ML of injectionRs. 56.65save 87% more per ML of injection
- INTAVISC 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.60/ML of injectionRs. 73save 83% more per ML of injection
- ZYVISC 2% INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 250/injectionRs. 250pay 189% more per injection
- IRIMIST V 2% INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 15.20/ML of injectionRs. 76save 82% more per ML of injection
- INTAVISC MV PPF 2% INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 63.04/ML of injectionRs. 189.11save 27% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for INTAVISC
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for INTAVISC
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.