Medicine Overview of Intalith Tablet PR
Side effects of Intalith Tablet PR
Tremor, Slurred speech, Uncoordinated body movements, Nausea, Acne, Increased white blood cell count, Memory impairment, Hair loss, Enlarged thyroid gland, Skin rash, Increased thirst, Weight gain, Polyuria, Diarrhoea.
How to use Intalith Tablet PR
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use. Intalith CR 450mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Intalith Tablet PR works
Intalith cr 450mg tablet works by suppressing the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Intalith Tablet PR
Expert advice for Intalith Tablet PR
- Your doctor may ask you to continue Intalith for a long time. You must not stop taking it or change the dose, without speaking to your doctor first.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is within 4 hours of the next dose, skip the missed dose (about 6 hours in the case of extended- or slow-release preparations). Never double up doses.
- Despite your inconvenience and discomfort, your Intalith blood levels, thyroid function, and kidney function need to be monitored as long as you take Intalith.
- During treatment with Intalith, it is recommended that you drink about 2 to 3 liter of fluid daily and use normal amounts of salt. Inform your doctor if you start or stop a low-salt diet.
- Avoid sudden change in your diet or fluid intake. If you do go on a diet, your doctor may need to increase the frequency of blood tests.
- Do not start any medicine including herbal or ayurvedic without telling your doctor. As it may significantly change the Intalith levels.
- Caffeine and alcohol act as diuretics and can lower your Intalith concentrations.
- If you engage in vigorous exercise or have an illness that causes sweating, vomiting, or diarrhoea, consult your doctor because these might affect Intalith levels.
- Nausea, constipation, shakiness, increased thirst, frequent urination, weight gain, or swelling of the extremities should be reported to your doctor. Your doctor may adjust the dose.
- Blurred vision, confusion, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, vomiting, muscle weakness, lethargy, shakiness, slurred speech, dizziness, loss of balance, inability to urinate, or seizure could indicate severe toxicity and should prompt immediate medical attention.
Special precautions for Intalith CR 450mg Tablet
Intalith CR 450mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Intalith CR 450mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Intalith CR 450mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lact+more
ation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Intalith CR 450mg Tablet may make you feel sleepy, tired or dizzy. Intalith CR 450mg Tablet may also cause other effects that can make it dangerous to drive such as numbness, paralysis, weakness or fits (seizures)....
Intalith CR 450mg Tablet may make you feel sleepy, tired or dizzy. Intalith CR 450mg Tablet may also cause other effects that can make it dangerous to drive such as numbness, paralysis, weakness or fits (seizures).
Intalith CR 450mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Intalith CR 450mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Intalith CR 450mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Intalith CR 450mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Intalith CR 450mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients+more
with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Intalith CR 450mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Eurythmic 150mg Injection, Ramihart 5mg Capsule, Olmeblu 20mg Tablet, Risperdal 3 Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Intalith 450mg Tablet PR
Frequently asked questions for Lithium
Intalith can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with Intalith for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Intalith can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Intalith does not make you high.
User Submitted Feedback For Intalith CR 450mg Tablet
Patients taking Intalith CR 450mg Tablet
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Thrice A Day
Four Times A Day
Thrice A week
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
Uncoordinated body movements
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 17
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Intalith CR 450mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Intalith CR 450mg Tablet: MAM, NVL, MPC, GBL, AGT, HBV, DFP, PNT, INC, DPP, RSS, ARD, SSA, GTC, DYG, SAT, OLT, NWP, PTS, SAF, NDP, XPS, SWA, JMJ, AYU, NVY, OWP, SBA, PEN, DEL, MSD, MOM, AAR, SHP, BMJ, SHM, RUS, RSA, ZVP, STA, SBL, BIO, BDN, BTM, FGH, BSN, HIP, SDM, SJP, NNH, GTK, RJH, PPR, JIV, 9T9, BLP, IPL, RPP, JVN, LCC, PSP, DLP, HGI, ATP, DDR, ENP, DHR, MAX, RKS, MAK, AAY, GPT, GNC, KHH, AVN, PLT, EMB, RHW, HRV, ADT, WSI, OHM, ATL, MMS, USF, HEX, IAD, EQN, OIP, LHA
Substitutes for Intalith
No substitutes found for this medicine