Medicine Overview of Insuman Solution for Injection
Side effects of Insuman Solution for Injection
Lipodystrophy, Weight gain, Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level), Injection site allergic reaction.
How Insuman Solution for Injection works
Insuman 100iu solution for injection is a fast-acting insulin, starts working within 10-20 minutes after injection. It works similar to insulin produced by the body. Insulin facilitates reuptake of glucose in muscle and fat cell and also block the release of glucose from the liver.
In Depth Information on Insuman Solution for Injection
Expert advice for Insuman Solution for Injection
- Do not use if the preparation is no longer clear and colorless, or if it contains particles.
- Injection sites must be rotated to prevent hard lumps from developing at one site.
- Starts acting within 10-20 minutes, and lasts for up to 5 hours.
- Take Insuman 15 minutes before a meal or within 20 minutes after starting a meal.
- Do not mix it with any other insulin if you're using an insulin pump.
- Opened vials are good at room temperature for up to 4 weeks, while unopened vials can be placed in the refrigerator.
- Do not reuse pen needles to avoid risk of infection.
Special precautions for Insuman 100IU Solution for Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Insuman 100IU Solution for Injection should be used with cau+more
tion during lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Insuman 100IU Solution for Injection+more
alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Insuman+more
100IU Solution for Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Decamycin 4mg Injection, Manoprolol 40mg Tablet, Walacort 0.5mg Tablet, Pericort 4mg Tablet
If you have missed a dose of HUMAN PREMIX, your blood sugar level may become too high (hyperglycemia). Check your blood sugar and then take the next dose accordingly.
Substitutes for Insuman
No substitutes found for this medicine