Medicine Overview of Infimab Powder for Injection
Side effects of Infimab Powder for Injection
Nausea, Headache, Pain, Sinus inflammation, Upper respiratory tract infection, Infusion reaction, Abdominal pain, Viral infection.
How to use Infimab Powder for Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Infimab Powder for Injection works
Infimab 100mg powder for injection blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, swelling and redness associated with certain joint diseases.
In Depth Information on Infimab Powder for Injection
Expert advice for Infimab Powder for Injection
- Do not start infliximab if you have infection, abnormal skin opening (fistulae), any serious heart, lung or neurological disease, in past tuberculosis or fungal infection, cancer, are heavy smoker, recently had vaccine or BCG instillation for treatment of cancer, have taken infliximab in past.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you get signs of infection including fever, cough, flu-like signs, red or hot skin, wounds or dental problems, feel unwell, allergic reaction, suffer from heart, liver, lung or nervous system problems, immune system disorder called lupus, low blood count.
- Make sure that your child has taken all vaccinations before taking infliximab.
- Use effective contraceptive measures while on infliximab treatment.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machineries if you feel dizzy after taking infliximab.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Infimab 100mg Powder for Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Infimab 100mg Powder for Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Infimab 100mg Powder for Injection is probably safe to use d+more
uring lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Infimab 100mg Powder for Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Infimab+more
100mg Powder for Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Infliximab, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Infimab 100mg Powder for Injection
Frequently asked questions for Infliximab
Yes Infimab is a disease modifying antirheumatic drug. It is not a steroid or chemo drug
Infimab is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Infimab may interact with antibiotic. Do consult your doctor before you take antibiotic while on Infimab treatment
Yes, Infimab can cause weight gain, hair loss and make you tired. Infimab does not affect fertility
Infimab can increase the risk of developing cancer.
User Submitted Feedback For Infimab 100mg Powder for Injection
Patients taking Infimab 100mg Powder for Injection
Once A Day
Once A Week
Twice A Month
How effective is this medicine?
Do you find this medicine expensive?
Substitutes for Infimab Powder for Injection
Remicade 100mg Powder for Injection
₹41039.0/Powder for Injection