SALT INFORMATIONIvabradine(5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Multiple images, Dizziness and blurred vision, Fainting, Palpitations and extra cardiac beats, Coloured flashes, Difficulty breathing, Impaired vision, Skin rash, Nausea, An excess of eosinophils and elevated creatinine in blood, Low blood pressure, Double vision, Rashes due to allergy, Decreased heart rate, Visual problems such as halo, Uncontrolled blood pressure, Weakness, Headache, Tiredness, Angioedema, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhea, Irregular rapid contraction of the heart, Changes in laboratory parameters: high blood levels of uric acid, Spinning sensation, Muscle cramps
- IVABRAD-5 TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.10/tabletRs. 141save 3% more per tablet
- IVABID 5MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 15.38/tabletRs. 153.80pay 6% more per tablet
- IVANODE 5MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.50/tabletRs. 145same price
- IVABEAT 5MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 13.20/tabletRs. 132save 9% more per tablet
- IVAZINE 5MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 15.40/tabletRs. 154pay 6% more per tablet
- if you are allergic to ivabradine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- if you are breast-feeding.
- if you have symptoms such as tiredness, dizziness or shortness of breath (this could mean that your heart is slowing down too much).
- if you suffer from symptoms of atrial fibrillation (pulse rate at rest unusually high (over 110 beats per minute) or irregular, without any apparent reason, making it difficult to measure).
- if you have had a recent stroke (cerebral attack).
- if you suffer from uncontrolled blood pressure, especially after a change in your antihypertensive treatment.
- if you suffer from chronic eye retinal disease.