food interaction for IMUSPORIN
alcohol interaction for IMUSPORIN
pregnancy interaction for IMUSPORIN
lactation interaction for IMUSPORIN
medicine interaction for IMUSPORIN
Avoid Imusporin 50 mg capsule with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR IMUSPORIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR IMUSPORIN
- PANIMUN BIORAL 50 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 49.19/capsuleRs. 295.15pay 2% more per capsule
- PSORID 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 49.19/capsuleRs. 245.96pay 2% more per capsule
- CYCLOPHIL ME 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 60.72/capsuleRs. 303.60pay 27% more per capsule
- ARPIMUNE ME 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 37.32/capsuleRs. 186.60save 22% more per capsule
- CONSIRAL 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 51.72/capsuleRs. 258.61pay 8% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR IMUSPORIN
Frequently asked questions FOR IMUSPORIN
Q. Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q. Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q. Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q. Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.