food interaction for IMUSPORIN
alcohol interaction for IMUSPORIN
pregnancy interaction for IMUSPORIN
lactation interaction for IMUSPORIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for IMUSPORIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for IMUSPORIN
- PANIMUN BIORAL 100 MG SOLUTION(50 ML solution in bottle)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 134.46/ML of solutionRs. 6722.80pay 42% more per ML of solution
- PSORID 100 MG SOLUTION(50 ML solution in bottle)BioconRs. 99/ML of solutionRs. 4950pay 5% more per ML of solution
- ARPIMUNE ME 100 MG SOLUTION(50 ML solution in bottle)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 66.47/ML of solutionRs. 3323.50save 30% more per ML of solution
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for IMUSPORIN
Frequently asked questions for IMUSPORIN
Q.Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q.Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q.Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q.Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.