food interaction for IMUMOD
alcohol interaction for IMUMOD
pregnancy interaction for IMUMOD
lactation interaction for IMUMOD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for IMUMOD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for IMUMOD
- DICARIS ADULT 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 35.50/tabletRs. 35.50pay 2328% more per tablet
- VERMISOL 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 23.68/tabletRs. 23.68pay 1520% more per tablet
- VAPAL 150 MG TABLET(1 tablet in strip)Rowan Bioceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 18.81/tabletRs. 18.81pay 1187% more per tablet
- ELSEAL 150MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Organic LaboratoriesRs. 14.72/tabletRs. 58.88pay 907% more per tablet
- DEPAR 150 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Ornate Labs Pvt LtdRs. 9.01/tabletRs. 27.03pay 516% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for IMUMOD
- Do not receive live vaccines during treatment with levamisole.
- Take precautions while using levamisole as it can lower your immunity. Avoid contact with people who have colds, the flu, or other contagious disease and also who have recently been vaccinated with a live vaccine.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levamisole as it may worsen the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any one of the following serious side effects: difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; decreased bone marrow function, extreme fatigue, fever, chills, or signs of infection; confusion or loss of consciousness, memory loss, muscle weakness, numbness or tingling; seizure, speech disturbances).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for IMUMOD
Q.Is levamisole illegal/ safe/ a stimulant/ gets you high?
Levamisole is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It is not an illegal or a stimulant drug and it does not make you high
Q.How does levamisole kill worms?
Levamisole kill the worms by causing paralysis to worm muscles
Q.What does levamisole taste like?
Levasimole has a metallic taste.