food interaction for IMOGRAF
alcohol interaction for IMOGRAF
pregnancy interaction for IMOGRAF
lactation interaction for IMOGRAF
medicine interaction for IMOGRAF
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR IMOGRAF
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR IMOGRAF FORTE 0.1% OINTMENT
Patients taking IMOGRAF FORTE 0.1% OINTMENT
- 48%Once A Day
- 35%Twice A Day
- 16%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR IMOGRAF
- KIVITRO 0.1% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 29.83/GM of ointmentRs. 298.33pay 66% more per GM of ointment
- IMOGRAF FORTE 0.1% OINTMENT(30 GM ointment in tube)Canixa Life Sciences PvtRs. 17/GM of ointmentRs. 510save 6% more per GM of ointment
- OLIX 0.1% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Zee LaboratoriesRs. 27/GM of ointmentRs. 270pay 50% more per GM of ointment
Expert advice FOR IMOGRAF
- Tell your doctor if you are using tacrolimus for 12 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have weakened immune system, skin tumor, swollen lymph nodes, infected lesions or any skin related other disorder.
- Do not allow tacrolimus to come in contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with cool water.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to tacrolimus or any of its ingredients.
- Children < 16 must not use.
Frequently asked questions FOR IMOGRAF
Q. Is tacrolimus a steroid?
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant drug. It is not a steroid drug
Q. Is tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
Tacrolimus may cause destruction of certain types of cells (cytotoxic) and may impair kidney function (nephrotoxic). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.