food interaction for IFLO
alcohol interaction for IFLO
pregnancy interaction for IFLO
lactation interaction for IFLO
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for IFLO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for IFLO
- CYCLOMUNE 0.05% EYE DROP(3 ML eye drop in packet)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 121.67/ML of eye dropRs. 365pay 123% more per ML of eye drop
- NANO TEARS 0.05% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 65/ML of eye dropRs. 325pay 19% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for IFLO
Frequently asked questions for IFLO
Q.Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q.Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q.Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q.Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.