food interaction for HYVET
alcohol interaction for HYVET
pregnancy interaction for HYVET
lactation interaction for HYVET
SALT INFORMATION for HYVET
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for HYVET 0.18% W/V EYE DROP
Patients taking HYVET 0.18% W/V EYE DROP
- 56%Four Times A Day
- 25%Thrice A Day
- 13%Twice A Day
- 6%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for HYVETNo substitutes found
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for HYVET
- Taking special precaution, if you use soft contact lens and are prescribed sodium hyaluronate eye drops.
Frequently asked questions for HYVET
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate natural?
Yes, sodium hyaluronate is a natural polysaccharide
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate safe?
Sodium hyaluronate is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate the same as hyaluronic acid?
Yes, they show same effect, however, sodium hyaluronate is a hyaluronic acid derivative.
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate vegan?
Yes, sodium hyaluronate is commercially produced from fermentation of a vegetable-origin derived substrate by a selected strain of Streptococcus zooepidermicus
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate dangerous?
No, sodium hyaluronate is not dangerous if used as prescribed by your doctor.