food interaction for HYMOIST
alcohol interaction for HYMOIST
pregnancy interaction for HYMOIST
lactation interaction for HYMOIST
SALT INFORMATION for HYMOIST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HYMOISTNo substitutes found
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for HYMOIST
- Taking special precaution, if you use soft contact lens and are prescribed sodium hyaluronate eye drops.
Frequently asked questions for HYMOIST
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate natural?
Yes, sodium hyaluronate is a natural polysaccharide
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate safe?
Sodium hyaluronate is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate the same as hyaluronic acid?
Yes, they show same effect, however, sodium hyaluronate is a hyaluronic acid derivative.
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate vegan?
Yes, sodium hyaluronate is commercially produced from fermentation of a vegetable-origin derived substrate by a selected strain of Streptococcus zooepidermicus
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate dangerous?
No, sodium hyaluronate is not dangerous if used as prescribed by your doctor.