food interaction for HYLA
alcohol interaction for HYLA
pregnancy interaction for HYLA
lactation interaction for HYLA
SALT INFORMATION for HYLA
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for HYLA 0.1% W/V EYE DROP
Patients taking HYLA 0.1% W/V EYE DROP
- 74%Four Times A Day
- 19%Once A Day
- 3%Thrice A Day
- 3%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for HYLA
- HYLO-TEAR 0.1% W/V EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Raymed Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35/ML of eye dropRs. 350pay 1% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for HYLA
- Taking special precaution, if you use soft contact lens and are prescribed sodium hyaluronate eye drops.
Frequently asked questions for HYLA
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate natural?
Yes, sodium hyaluronate is a natural polysaccharide
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate safe?
Sodium hyaluronate is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate the same as hyaluronic acid?
Yes, they show same effect, however, sodium hyaluronate is a hyaluronic acid derivative.
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate vegan?
Yes, sodium hyaluronate is commercially produced from fermentation of a vegetable-origin derived substrate by a selected strain of Streptococcus zooepidermicus
Q.Is sodium hyaluronate dangerous?
No, sodium hyaluronate is not dangerous if used as prescribed by your doctor.