food interaction for HYDROEYE
alcohol interaction for HYDROEYE
pregnancy interaction for HYDROEYE
lactation interaction for HYDROEYE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HYDROEYE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for HYDROEYE STERILE 0.05%W/V EYE DROP
Patients taking HYDROEYE STERILE 0.05%W/V EYE DROP
- 71%Twice A Day
- 14%Once A Day
- 7%Four Times A Day
- 7%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for HYDROEYE
- IMUDROPS SINGULES 0.05% W/V EYE DROP(0.5 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 37/ML of eye dropRs. 37pay 5% more per ML of eye drop
- IMUDROPS 0.05% W/V EYE DROP(1 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 31/ML of eye dropRs. 31save 12% more per ML of eye drop
- CYCLODROP EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Zydus CadilaRs. 60/ML of eye dropRs. 300pay 71% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for HYDROEYE
Frequently asked questions for HYDROEYE
Q.Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q.Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q.Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q.Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.