food interaction for HYCIBEX
alcohol interaction for HYCIBEX
pregnancy interaction for HYCIBEX
lactation interaction for HYCIBEX
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HYCIBEX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HYCIBEXNo substitutes found
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for HYCIBEX
- Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- You may require a regular eye check up during the course of taking Vitamin A.
- Do not use mineral oil while taking Vitamin A.
- Consult your doctor if you develop nausea, vomitting, cracking of lips, hairfall, headache.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Taking similar vitamin products together can result in a vitamin overdose or serious side effects.
Frequently asked questions for HYCIBEX
Q.Is vitamin A formed in our body/ is vitamin A fat soluble/ is vitamin A soluble in water/ is vitamin A an antioxidant/ Is it good for eyes, skin, hair, acne?
Vitamin A is not formed in our body, and is primarily attained from dietary intake. It is fat soluble vitamin. It is not an antioxidant. Vitamin A helps form and maintains healthy skin, hair, teeth. Vitamin A promotes good vision, especially in low light
Q.What is Aquasol A used for/ is it organic/ what is Aquasol a cream used for?
Aquasol is brand name for Vitamin A. It is organic. Aquasol A cream is Vitamin A cream used as anti-wrinkle and anti-aging cream; it enhances the skin's appearance creating healthy, younger and fresher radiant looking skin giving it a healthy glow.