Substitutes for HOSTACYCLINE CAPSULE
TETLIN 250MG CAPSULE
Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd
GETRA 250MG CAPSULE
CADICYCLINE 250MG CAPSULE
RANCYCLINE 250MG CAPSULE
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
TETRACYLINE 250MG CAPSULE
Wings Biotech Ltd
Medicine Overview of HOSTACYCLINE CAPSULE
Uses of HOSTACYCLINE CAPSULE
Hostacycline 250mg capsule is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
Side effects of HOSTACYCLINE CAPSULE
Nausea, Rash, Vomiting, Urticaria, Loss of appetite, Photosensitivity, Diarrhoea, Haemolytic anemia.
How to use HOSTACYCLINE CAPSULE
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Hostacycline 250mg capsule empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How HOSTACYCLINE CAPSULE works
Hostacycline 250mg capsule is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
In Depth Information on HOSTACYCLINE CAPSULE
Expert advice for HOSTACYCLINE CAPSULE
- Caution is advised while taking tetracycline if you are sensitive to light; suffer from myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness), liver and kidney disorder.
- Do not take tetracycline with milk, milk containing product or food derived from milk.
- Do not take iron and calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking tetracycline.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight as tetracyclines may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
- Inform your doctor if you have intolerance to sucrose or lactose.
Special precautions for HOSTACYCLINE 250MG CAPSULE
It is generally safe to consume alcohol with Hostacycline 250mg capsule.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Hostacycline 250mg capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Hostacycline 250mg capsule is probably unsafe to use during+more
breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor....
There is no interaction between driving and consuming this drug. So dose alteration is not needed.
Contraindicated in renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
SUCRAMAL SUSPENSION, SUFRATE O SUSPENSION, EPSOLIN 50MG/2ML INJECTION, BEETAL TABLET