food interaction for HOPSTIN FORTE
alcohol interaction for HOPSTIN FORTE
pregnancy interaction for HOPSTIN FORTE
lactation interaction for HOPSTIN FORTE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR HOPSTIN FORTE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR HOPSTIN FORTE
- XYLISTIN FORTE 2 MIU INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 186.30/ML of injectionRs. 1863save 60% more per ML of injection
- MYXITIN 2MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1416.18/injectionRs. 1416.18pay 200% more per injection
- REMERGIN 2MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Astra ZenecaRs. 1570/injectionRs. 1570pay 233% more per injection
- WOCKSTIN 2 MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Wockhardt LtdRs. 1390.70/injectionRs. 1390.70pay 195% more per injection
- PMX 2MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1380.95/injectionRs. 1380.95pay 193% more per injection
Expert advice FOR HOPSTIN FORTE
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR HOPSTIN FORTE
Q. Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q. Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q. Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.