Medicine Overview of Hinder Cream
Uses of Hinder Cream
Hinder 13.9% w/w Cream is used in the treatment of facial hirsutism.
Side effects of Hinder Cream
Acne, Itching, Erythema, Hair loss, Burning discomfort, Stinging sensation, Dry skin, Rash, Tingling sensation, Irritation, Hair follicle inflammation.
How to use Hinder Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Hinder Cream works
Hinder 13.9% w/w cream stops the activity of a chemical involved in the production of hair on the face.
In Depth Information on Hinder Cream
Expert advice for Hinder Cream
- Do not apply eflornithine cream within 5 minutes of using any hair removal technique such as waxing or shaving or on broken or inflamed skin as it may cause irritation.
- Do not wash the affected area within 4 hours of application of the cream.
- Do not apply make-up or sunscreen on the affected area for at least 5 minutes after application of eflornithine cream.
- Apply the cream on freshly cleaned and dried skin as directed by the physician. Keep an interval of 8 hours between each application of cream.
- Avoid contact of the cream with the eyes or nose or any other part of the body other than the intended area.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any discomfort e.g. irritation with use of the eflornithine cream
- Do not discontinue the treatment without consulting your physician as the hair growth may resume after stopping the treatment.
- Donot take if allergic to eflornithine or to any ingredient in the medicine.
- Do not consume if Pregnant or breastfeeding women or women below 18 years of age.
Special precautions for Hinder 13.9% w/w Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Hinder 13.9% w/w Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Hinder 13.9% w/w Cream is probably safe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Hinder 13.9% w/w Cream does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Hinder+more
13.9% w/w Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Eflornithine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Hinder 13.9% w/w Cream
Frequently asked questions for Eflornithine
Q. What is eflornithine or Eflornithine Vaniqa?
Eflornithine is a medicine used for the treatment of unwanted facial hair in women. It is available as a cream. Eflornithine Vaniqa is one of the brand names of the medicine
Q. Is eflornithine cream available over-the-counter?
No. Eflornithine is available as an over-the-counter medicine.
Q. Is eflornithine cream safe?
Eflornithine cream is relatively safe if used as directed by the physician. In case of any adverse events, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Hinder 13.9% w/w Cream
Patients taking Hinder 13.9% w/w Cream
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day