food interaction for HIFENAC
alcohol interaction for HIFENAC
pregnancy interaction for HIFENAC
lactation interaction for HIFENAC
medicine interaction for HIFENAC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR HIFENAC
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR HIFENAC SR 200MG TABLET
Patients taking HIFENAC SR 200MG TABLET
- 83%Once A Day
- 15%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR HIFENAC
- ZERODOL CR 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 5.50/tabletRs. 55save 5% more per tablet
- DOLOKIND -SR 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 3.57/tabletRs. 35.69save 38% more per tablet
- TOPNAC SR 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.80/tabletRs. 28save 52% more per tablet
- MOVON CR 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 5.50/tabletRs. 55save 5% more per tablet
- AC 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)MMC Healthcare LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45save 22% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR HIFENAC
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac or any of the other ingredients of aceclofenac tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
- Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions FOR HIFENAC
Q. Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac and diclofenac are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.