food interaction for HICOLY
alcohol interaction for HICOLY
pregnancy interaction for HICOLY
lactation interaction for HICOLY
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HICOLY
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HICOLY
- XYLISTIN FORTE 2 MIU INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 169.40/ML of injectionRs. 1694save 80% more per ML of injection
- MYXITIN 2MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1416.18/injectionRs. 1416.18pay 64% more per injection
- REMERGIN 2MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Astra ZenecaRs. 1570/injectionRs. 1570pay 82% more per injection
- WOCKSTIN 2 MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Wockhardt LtdRs. 1390.70/injectionRs. 1390.70pay 62% more per injection
- HOPSTIN FORTE 2MIU INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Micro Labs LtdRs. 471.38/ML of injectionRs. 942.77save 45% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for HICOLY
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for HICOLY
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.