food interaction for HICOLY
alcohol interaction for HICOLY
pregnancy interaction for HICOLY
lactation interaction for HICOLY
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HICOLY
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HICOLY
- HOPSTIN 1MIU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Micro Labs LtdRs. 505.95/ML of injectionRs. 505.95save 36% more per ML of injection
- SUDOSTAR 1MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 767.50/injectionRs. 767.50save 3% more per injection
- POLYMXE 1MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 769.93/injectionRs. 769.93save 3% more per injection
- PMX 1MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 587.50/injectionRs. 587.50save 26% more per injection
- MYXITIN 1MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 749.52/injectionRs. 749.52save 6% more per injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for HICOLY
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for HICOLY
Q.Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q.Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q.Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.