food interaction for HIBOR
alcohol interaction for HIBOR
pregnancy interaction for HIBOR
lactation interaction for HIBOR
medicine interaction for HIBOR
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Hibor 2500 iu injection at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Hibor 2500 iu injection is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR HIBOR
Hibor 2500 iu injection is used for heart attack, deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in deep veins) and pulmonary embolus (blood clot in lungs)
How it works
Hibor 2500 iu injection prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
Common side effects
Rash, Liver enzyme increased, Allergic reaction, Injection site pain, Increased blood platelets, Bleeding
SUBSTITUTES FOR HIBORNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR HIBOR
- Talk to your doctor if you are an elderly or have bleeding disorders or have very high blood pressure.
- Do not take bemiparin if you have severe kidney disease, liver problems or if you are on dialysis.
- Caution is to be used if you have prosthetic heart valve or a catheter or an injection into your spinal column.
- Your blood pressure (BP) should be monitored during treatment and 24 hours after treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are consuming other blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, warfarin, and heparin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.